Slow slow speeds at night

Seems the Hub I am on is over congested, Night time when I try to stream my speeds crash down to around 1-2 mbs on average, Has gotten worse over the last few months, Even with a few tech visits nothing seems to work.

Not over the data useage as well!

Wondering if any tweaks can be made?

Test has been ran on the viasat browser as of today "Again"And many times it pops up with a wifi error!

If continues sadly will be looking into starlink as my new provider!

1 Like

Same here. Internet bounces up and down all day, then at night during prime viewing hours, nothing. All tests show no issue and speed tests are fine according to app, but still I have no internet.

Yea this last few months I noticed it has gotten worse!

Hi @Mannyrue ,

From what I’m seeing, you are being affected due to high data usage. You will need to reduce your usage for a period of time before it resets on the unleashed plan.

As for @Kathrynlenoir , you are from a different area than Manny, so the same things affecting him will not necessarily affect you. I’ve created this new post to take a look at your issues: Internet bounces up and down all day

Thanks,
Leonardo

" you are being affected due to high data usage. You will need to reduce your usage for a period of time before it resets on the unleashed plan.

That is the most ridiculous solution I’ve ever heard. What you’re saying is that your “UNLEASHED” plan is anything but…
Starlink, here I come.

Sadly on my old plan before this being switched with out my consent, I was getting better speeds at night, Seems paying more and getting less now, On a plan call unleashed it truly is far from that… Should be title “Restricted”