Worst Internet I've ever had

Spent all of my highspeed data trying to get anything to load rather than actually enjoying it. Cancelled within a month of service because their Internet simply does not work in my location, and now they’re telling me I have to pay a $375 disconnect fee for a contract I didn’t sign that doesn’t even have my legal name on it? Their customer service is a joke, and their legal team will not respond. Do not use this company. Their Internet is atrocious and their policies are absurd.

2 Likes

Hi @svc0724 ,

I completely understand how frustrating it can be when your internet doesn’t work according to what’s expected, but we are a team specialized in technical support, so maybe we can help you with that. From what I understand, your internet has been very slow even when you still had high-speed data left, is this correct?

I’ve added 20GB of high-speed data for you (this is free of charge). You will see this as a purchase in your next bill, but it will be accompanied by a credit of the same amount, meaning you won’t be charged anything more for this. With that, we can troubleshoot your issue.

Please also leave your modem online as much as possible so we can investigate it.

Thanks,
Leonardo

Good morning,

After abysmal internet service, I’ve already gone with another provider. As you can probably see, I have not used my service since the 14th and have already requested cancellation. My issue now is with the early termination fee. I wasn’t aware that I was signing up for a 2 year contract and the name on the contract is not my legal name. In addition, and ETF when the service was used for less than 30 days is preposterous. Are you able to help me with that?

Regards,
Sarah

Hi @svc0724 ,

I’m very sorry for your bad experience with your network and contract termination, however, we are a team that’s specialized in technical issues so we can’t provide assistance with account and cancellation issues. For that, please contact customer support at 855-463-9333.

Thanks,
Leonardo

I’ve already got a case and am expecting a call from management.

Regards,
Sarah Culberson

I am supposed to be sending the receiver from the actual dish back with the other Viasat equipment, but I don’t see what was described to me. I need a picture of what piece I need to remove from the dish.

Hi @svc0724,

This other post might help with your question: