No connection no speed won’t load

No connection for week will work for maybe an hour then poor speed won’t load anything.
I’m sick of this company and ripping everyone off i regret getting this internet but at time we needed it but to this point I’ve had it for almost a year and paying 116$ for 35 gb which is used in one day of reset. Viasat SUCKS DO NOT GET YOURSELF STICK WITH THIS COMPANY IM ABOUT TO RIP THAT DISK OF MY ROOF

Hi @cecepadilla

Sorry about this experience you’re having with Viasat.

You’re currently out of high-speed data, so your speeds can be deprioritized and you can experience slowness.

If you’d like us to take a look at your usage history to check why your monthly allowance of high-speed data has run out, please let us know.

Please also take a look at our free Data Saver Experiment, which can massively slow down your usage so that you do not fall into the standard unlimited data:

Announcing the Data Saver Feature Experiment!

We spoke previously on December regarding this issue, and I recall your main source of usage back then was Real-Time Entertainment (streaming), twice in fact, but I don’t think you signed up for Data Saver at either time.

I strongly recommend the feature, as it has helped a lot of customers :slight_smile:

By the way, as all your issues here on the Forum were slow speed caused by going over the high-speed data cap:

I think it would be worth it to check with MyViasat app or the Customer Care agents (855-463-9333) whether you might have another plan available in the area which could be better suited to your data needs. The 35GB plan might not be ideal.

(Any other plan you acquire is also compatible with our free Data Saver feature)