Super slow speed!

I’m so tired of spending $126 per month to have 7.8 download speeds, and I’m not even out of priority data! Once I run out of it I’ll have speeds of around 2. I’ll be so glad when some other internet company offers in my area.

Hi, @Nblack419711,

Sorry for the issues. When you have a chance, please run a modem speed tests, as follows:

1 - Open the Viasat browserthis test won’t work on other browsers;
2 - Go to this website: Viasat Speed Check | Home
3 - Log in using your My Viasat account
4 - Run the test (wait for both tests - modem and device - to finish)

By running the test as described above, I’ll be able to see the results and some other useful information about your modem. We’ll need that information to investigate the issue.

Thanks

I have run the speed test.

Hi, @Nblack419711,

Sorry for the inconvenience, I was not able to see the results. Can you send us a screenshot of the test results?

Thanks!

Hi @Nblack419711 ,

Were you logged in when you performed the speed tests? If not, you must log in Speedcheck using your MyViasat credentials so that we can see all the details from your results. On mobile, you can log in by clicking on the three horizontal lines to the left of the Viasat logo, on the upper left corner, and then clicking on Login Options, then Customer Login.

Regarding your recent slow speeds, it seems that you’ve reached the limit of High Speed available for your plan, since you’ve used over 100GB of data. You’re now using stardard data, which may be significantly slower and more susceptible to congestion.

Your High Speed data resets at the beginning of every billing cycle, but you can also acquire more of it by adding a Data Boost to your account through your MyViasat page. Alternatively, with your consent, I can also look into your data consumption to identify where you can save data to make the most out of the standard data you have.