Stream Hub is beeping

Why is my stream hub beeping? Ive unplugged it re plugged it and rebooted my modem and still won’t stop beeping when plugged into modem

Hi @Mdrake004800,

Sorry about this issue. We are looking into your issue and hope to have an update soon, we’ll post here when we do.

Thanks,

Nacho

Hi @Mdrake004800,

We see that your hub is currently disconnected, can you please plug it back into the modem? When it is connected we’ll be able to get more diagnostics from it, so hopefully you can leave it plugged in for some time, while we take a look.

Also, is it still beeping when plugged in?

Thanks,

Nacho

I just plugged it back in and it is still beeping.

Hi @Mdrake004800 ,

Is there a different port where you can plug it? If so, please try the other port.

Thanks,
Leonardo

Okay i plugged it in the other one. Its still beeping

@Mdrake004800

When you hold the drive while plugged in, do you feel it spinning? When inserted to a laptop or PC, does it still make the same noise?

Thanks,
Leonardo

Its inserted in my modem

Yes, when you hold the device do you feel something spinning inside?

If possible, can you unplug it from your modem and plug it into a computer to see if the beeping continues?

Thanks,
Leonardo

I dont have anything eles to plug it into. I dont feel any movement. The light is on and is not blinking

Hi @Mdrake004800 ,

thanks for your cooperation. From what we can see and analyze, your stream hub will need to be changed, you can leave it disconnected for now and you should be contacted soon to set this up.

Thanks,
Leonardo

I will unplug it now. Thank you for your help

Hi @Mdrake004800 ,

I deeply apologize for the delay in resolving the issue with your hub. I’ve contacted the responsible personnel and it seems they’ll contact you soon to make the arrangement on the hub replacement. It has taken more time than usual because your case was a bit different than usual, but nonetheless I apologize for the wait.

Thanks,
Leonardo

Thank you. I am looking forward to getting it replaced! It has tremendous helped me out with saving my data

Hi @Mdrake004800 ,

Please let me apologize again for the delay in the delivery of the stream hub. Due to the circumstances of your issue we’ve provided you with 30GB of data. You might see this charge in your bill, but a credit of equal amount was applied so you can rest assured that there will be no costs for you.

Thanks,
Leonardo

I recieved my new hub. Thank you!!! What should i do with my old one. I didnt get a return envelope to send it back in

That’s great news @Mdrake004800 !

If you face any new issues in the future, please don’t hesitate to create a new topic for them and we’ll be happy to help!

Best,
Leonardo