Speed is down again:/

I just want to emphasize that due to my previous issues I completely understand I won’t hit top end speeds with viasat. However, out of nowhere, the speeds plummeted to the point that right now I can not even run a speed test. It can’t load the graphic on the left hand side that has the button to start test. I am unsure if this is helpful, but on the right hand side I see Disconnected under Acceleration Status

Edit: Acceleration Status showing connected again and the go button loaded. 638 ping 1.5 download 0.0 upload was the test. Got an error on the modem test

I’m used to having about 10mbps download on the unlimited plan since the previous line of sight issue. This obviously isn’t ideal but I can manage. The line of sight issue should be better if anything since we are later in season. Any suggestions/insight would be great

I am unable to get pictures to upload, but I got a second test to finally go through. 3.6 download (6.06 modem) 0.0 upload (1.23 modem)

I also am unable to open the regular viasat app to check my data usage. Been tryingfor 3 days

Hi @Nicholas_LaMorte24 ,

I’ve investigated and it seems your antenna is having an issue once again. I will escalate to the field team for a new technical visit to improve the situation.

Thanks,
Leonardo

You can cancel that Leo. We found out today fiber will be available here within two weeks, so I don’t want to waste the techs time since naturally we will be swapping over.

Thank you for your help!

Hi @Nicholas_LaMorte24 ,

Thank you for letting us know, I’ve notified the field team so they can cancel it.

Thanks,
Leonardo

1 Like