Slow speeds - help needed

@melindarecob

Continuing the conversation here.

Hi, @melindarecob,

I’m investigating that now.

Please, send me a speed test from your device, as described here: How to run a speed test from my modem? - Slow Speeds - Viasat Support Forum

You’ll have to use the Viasat browser, go to the Viasat speed check page, log in with your My Viasat account, and then run the test.

When you have the results, please send us a screenshot.

Hi, @melindarecob,

We found out that your antenna needs to be repointed.

I requested our field team to send a technician to fix that. They will get in contact with you to give more details.

I’ll send you a private message to confirm the best telephone number and timeframe for calling you.

Hi, @melindarecob,

Are you interested in the DIY approach?

If you want, we can provide you with instructions on how to align the antenna

Just in case you are interested, here are some instructions: Can I repoint my Viasat antenna on my own?

Yes if you could send me instructions on how to do it myself that would be great because I can’t seem to get ahold of anyone to schedule a time. Every time I call they tell me they are booked.
Thank you

Hi @melindarecob,

Please follow this link to find some instructions - Can I repoint my Viasat antenna on my own?

Once you are ready to repoint please let me know and I can share the install key via Private Message.

Thanks,

Nacho

Hi, @melindarecob,

Did you manage to do the repoint? It seems someone from the field team called you on 25 August, did you see that?