Slow speed- blurry netflix

Slow speed constantly has my samsung tv freezing up and skipping around. Impossible to watch a show this way.
Netflix runs ok most of the time until the slow speeds effect the video quality. A lot of blurry images about 35% of the time. I pay extra for HD with Netflix. Anyone else having these issues?

Hi, @michelle,

Thanks for posting!

I’m checking that now. Once I have some feedback I let you know.

Hi, @michelle,

Your antenna is not properly aligned, that’s why the internet is not good.

I’ll dispatch a technician to fix that issue.

The field team will get in contact with you to provide more details.

I’m sending you a private message, so you can confirm your contact details.

Thanks!

I had a technician out about a month ago and he adjusted the dish. It did improve, but did not fix the issue completely.

I see, @michelle.

I’ll check the last report, and ask the technician to do a thorough check on the equipment/installation.

Hi, @michelle,

I saw that the service was completed yesterday. I did some tests this morning and I found good speeds:

If you find any other issues please let us know.

Thanks!

The service tech came out and adjusted the dish to the best of his ability at the best connection he could. His service was great and he was very nice.
It seems there is a slight improvement, but it did not completely fix the issues. The speeds are still too slow to keep the streaming (Netflix, etc.) picture quality, still gets very fuzzy but a little less often. Samsung Plus TV that I stream still freezes up frequently, but a little less since the dish was adjusted.

Hi, @michelle,

Ok, I’ll investigate that, thanks for the feedback.

Please run some speed tests when you have a chance, as follows:

1 - Open the Viasat browserthis test won’t work on other browsers;
2 - Go to this website: Viasat Speed Check | Home
3 - Log in using your My Viasat account
4 - Run the test (wait for both tests - modem and device - to complete)

By following those steps I’ll be able to access the results, so you don’t need to send me screenshots.

Thanks!