Slow internet and NO internet

Ive had issues with speeds, they came out and adjusted the dish it worked great, and then we had a couple wind storms in Colorado Springs. I asked the gentleman that answered the phone he said there is an issue with the satellite? Congestion?
I cant even stream a movie, buffering every 15 seconds!! I still have high speed data left, so its been a waste of money to me you pay for a service and it doesn’t work

Hi @Sorensendana2013 ,

Are you still having issues with your connection? Here’s the modem speeds I’m getting when I run a remote test:

These are excellent results, so if you’re still experiencing the issue, we must figure out why these speeds aren’t being translated to your usage experience with the service.

If this is the case, can you please run a complete speed diagnosis using https://speedcheck.viasat.com? This will help us get a full reading on the speed situation and allow us to identify/rule out Wi-Fi issues, as well as a few other possible factors.

You’ll find the instructions to run the test here: How to run a speed test from my modem?

Thanks,
Leonardo