Terrible speeds and connectivity

I have had nothing but problems since starting with Viasat in Feb. I have had numerous calls and been on forums multiple times and finally gave up trying because nothing ever seems to work and I have multiple occasions where the tech never showed and when he did it still didn’t work. For the little time each month we do have data, it’s slow and often doesn’t work at all. Tried to cancel and they wouldn’t let us out of our contract! It’s robbery to pay almost $200 a month for a service that doesn’t work.

Hi @TBWelt123 ,

We are very sorry about the situation with your network, and we’ll be more than happy to troubleshoot it.

I can see that on our last contact (Terrible connection) a technical visit was performed. Did that visit not improve your connection?

From your message, I can identify complaints about

1. Data getting spent too fast. If you give us your consent, we can take a look into your detailed usage to verify if there is anything wrong with it,
  2. Slow speeds. Does this happen during the whole day or just during specific periods of the day?
  3. The connection frequently stops working at all. Does this happen only for Wi-Fi or does it happen using an ethernet cable as well?

Feel free to correct me if I’m wrong about the above points.

Thanks,
Leonardo