No connection in my house

When i run my test it says everything in my house is red but the network is green

Hi @karimarshall2890

It looks like your modem has been offline since yesterday. Did you unplug it manually?

Can you check what LED colors are showing on your Viasat modem?

I see that you had a service call created on March 6 but then called to cancel on March 7.

Were you experiencing issues on those days as well? Or did you call to cancel due to the Plan change/upgrade?

I was having issues but then i thought i fixed it and it worked on the seventh and part way through the 8th then stopped again but my dish is very off

I have already done the cycle through. The circle is red but the lines are blue

Our tools indicate that your antenna and modem are both faulty currently.

I’m going to request a service call so the technicians can repair (or replace) the equipment. You have EasyCare so this is free of charge :slight_smile:

Ok when will they be here? I have one kid who is home schooled and needs the internet

Hi @karimarshall2890

The Field Operations team will call you to offer a date as quickly as possible, most likely on Monday.

When is the tech going to call to schedule?

Hi @karimarshall2890

I requested the Field Ops to call you as quickly as possible, as your service call has already been created but not yet scheduled.

You can also call to expedite with Customer Care agents at 855-463-9333.

Sorry about the delay.

Hi, @karimarshall2890,

I see that the visit was completed. How is the internet now? Please let us know if you find any other issues.

Thanks

Thank you. It’s working well for now

2 Likes