No connectivity/unaligned dish

About a month ago I started getting really slow speeds, eventually it turned into no internet. Diagnostics are saying there is a modem to satellite connectivity issue along with an unaligned dish. I have called on multiple occasions to have a tech come out and nobody has yet to fix it. We are almost going on a month with no internet and have spent countless dollars on a mobile hotspot. Is there any way for us to fix this issue ourselves?

Hi @tereeh12 ,

I see that our field team has attempted to contact you a few times to schedule a technician visit but has been unable to reach you.

I will ask them to try again. Do you have a preferred method of contact?

Unfortunately, since the issue seems to be with the equipment, a visit is necessary.

Thanks,
Isabela

I have called endless times, and each time I am told that there is no available dates upcoming for a tech to come out. It says my dish needs realigned. I have had no calls or attempted contact from your techs. And I have been paying for Internet for almost month with nobody able to come out.

Hi @tereeh12 ,

If you want to attempt a self-repoint of your antenna, you can find information needed here: Can I repoint my Viasat antenna on my own?

Currently, your modem is offline. Did you disconnect it?

No, everything is connected to the modem and plugged in. It is showing blue lights with a purple circle in the middle, and has been that way for multiple weeks. My app just tells me that the modem is not connected to internet

After reading the article it appears I will need an install key.

Hi @tereeh12 ,

In this case, simply repointing the antenna won’t resolve the connectivity issue. A technician visit is necessary to properly diagnose and address the problem with your equipment, including replacing it if needed.

I’ve already contacted our field team and asked them to reach out to you again. You can expect them to contact you tomorrow.

Even so, I’ll send you the install key via a private message.

I still have not received a call to set up an appointment to fix our internet & I am still without internet.

Hi @tereeh12

Sorry about this situation with your appointment.
We’ve reached out to the Field Team again to check what has happened to the tech visit and to request it be expedited.

Hi @tereeh12

We tried to get your tech visit rescheduled, but unfortunately the Field Operations team cannot assign service calls when a customer is under the Suspended state.

Could you please contact Customer Care (8554639333) regarding this billing issue?

Thank you!

I refuse to pay the monthly payment until I have it fixed. I have been without internet for over a month, why would I pay for something that I haven’t been able to use. So either someone can schedule to come out and fix it and then I’ll pay the bill, or you can just come pick up all of the equipment and is will switch to another provider.

Hi @tereeh12

We unfortunately cannot schedule service calls for Suspended users.

After the service call is finished, you can request a refund for all the downtime, directly with Customer Care.