Modem having issues for at least two months

My modem is not connecting to the internet. This is very frustrating. Sometimes it will connect for 30 minutes to two hours…then all of the sudden, no internet. It is not a “weather thing”. I have had a service call and have even changed my service plan… but no resolution to problem. Very frustrated. Please help me.

Hi @pink.me.pleez,

Sorry about this experience. I took a look at your account and do see an issue that could be related to your modem.

I will escalate the issue to a couple of engineers that can provide more information and hope to have an update soon.

Thanks,

Nacho

1 Like

Hi @pink.me.pleez,

We made a change in the background that might help your modem get back online. Can you please reboot it when you get a chance and let us know?

You can just unplug it for a minute and then plug it back in.

Thanks,

Nacho

Hi @pink.me.pleez,

I see that there already is a scheduled technician visit for you tomorrow in the morning.

I added a note requesting the technician to swap the ptria and the modem, hopefully once they complete it your service goes back to normal. We will follow-up tomorrow in the afternoon.

Thanks.

Nacho

Thanks , but still doesnt work…and the service people kerp standing me up…three no shows so far :frowning:

For public knowledge,
Closing this topic as the poster’s original issue has been solved on another topic: Stood up for the third time - #7 by Nathalia.

If you have a similar issue, please start a new topic instead.