Messed up Google map

Every time i try to use google maps i have to redirect the location from the middle of Missouri. I never had that issue with other providers… crappy

Hi @tzophia57,

Sorry about this issue. We will look into it and post any updates here.

I noticed you also posted in this other topic (see below) so I was wondering if there is another issue you want us to look into apart from the Google Maps one?

Thanks,

Nacho

YES- slow, slow slow- my speed is about 1 mb constant reboot interuptions

Hi @tzophia57 ,

Could you kindly share with us an advanced speed check? The advanced speed check shows your modem speeds as well as your device speeds. You can find instructions on how to run it here: How to run a speed test from my modem?

Thanks,
Leonardo

Hi @tzophia57,

I ran a test from your modem and see good speeds at this time:

I also noticed that there were a lot of offline events related to your account on August 25, and it looks like this was related to a weather event that temporarily degraded the signal quality that your antenna was receiving.

Finally, about the incorrect location on Google Maps - are you using any form of VPN?

Thanks,

Nacho

Our Google maps says we are in Michigan. And the “local”
News during live tv also thinks we are in Michigan. But we are many states away from Michigan, almost on the east coast

1 Like

Hi @BJay ,

Google maps location issue I’ve created a new forum post in order to better track your issue.

Thanks,
Leonardo

1 Like