I have been overcharged every month for well over a year

Over a year ago Viasat updated their modems & said my bill would remain the same for 2 years and after that 2 year period it would go up $20 per month. It was originally $41 and some odd cents and it went up to $66 and some odd cents immediately! I have had technical issues over the past 3-4 weeks. I never look at my bill but due to the tech issues I decided to go on “my viasat” to reboot my connection from their site hoping it might help. While there, I looked at my account and saw where I have been charged an extra $20 every single month since they updated the modems. I do know that when speaking w/ viasat on the phone that they log everything that is discussed so I know for sure that they have record of how this was all to unfold. I need a refund or credits to my account until this is taken care of. I am not happy about all this. :rage:

Hi @willtommyjones

I’m sorry about this experience you’re having with Viasat.

Here on the Forum, we work in technical issues only.

Whenever you have time, please call Customer Care for Residential Customers at 855-463-9333 – they will be able to help you further with any Account or Billing queries.

Thank you!