Billing/ Support/ tech support

I want to start by saying thank you to whomever took care of the insane charges. my bill went down to 80.
but My next bill shows up 10 days before the due date and is 147$. Now that’s a lot less than 297$ (791) in three months or less.
I appreciate the 147$ but its supposed to be 119$. I would not mind pay 147$ monthly if i were still receiving phone service.
I wish the call center support , was at supporting as this chat.
Thank you again. I can be a very loyal and on time paying customer for life if the support can continue. I use Via Sat for College. I am in my last year of IT and hope to see even more improvements. I will be ViaSats #1 supporter with continued support . Thank you

Hi @jonettareed1 ,

We’re very grateful for your kind words! We’re unfortunately not able to support billing issues via the forum, but if you’d like we can try to take a look into your Viasat voice. If that is in your interest, could you kindly inform us of what issues are you experiencing with it?

Thanks,
Leonardo

Hi @jonettareed1

Please let us know if you’re interested in a breakdown of the items in the invoice. :slight_smile:

You can also request this information with Customer Care, if you’d like.