Billing Issue is a major mess

Viasat upgraded my modem etc due to issues w/ the particular modem/satellite I was connecting with and made me upgrade to another plan due to them no longer offering the plan I was on. I also had some other issues. To make a long story even longer, one of the guys at the corporate office made me a deal to where I would be paying the same amount I had been already paying which was 60 some odd dollars per month and the deal would be good for one year before I would have to start paying $99 per month. I went to look at my bill a couple days before it was to be debited from my account through auto pay and it showed that the new bill was $135.18. So i got back in touch w/ the corporate office and the guy told me that Yes it was a mistake on billing and he apologized saying that he was sorry that it got posted on my account before he realized it but he told me that I would only be charged the 60 + dollars. Then on the 11th of July I1th I checked my bank account and they had taken out the entire amount of $135.18. So I called and they straightened it out and refunded $71.99 (overcharge amount) back to my bank account. So all is good up until I looked at my viasat account again online. It said and still says “Your Bill Is Past Due” and it shows it is past due in the exact same amount as they had refunded to my bank account. (71.99). And on the billing amount it still says $135.18 and says July 11th “past due”. But then I clicked on “view payments” and it shows where my payment was “Successful” for the month of July but it says it was successful in the amount of $135.18…so the bottom line is that what I am seeing on my bill is all incorrect. It should show where i paid $63.19 and that I am current on my bill. Now I worry that I am going to have to go back through this whole mess again on August 11th…in other words I am afraid it is going to take $135.18 out of my account yet again come the 11th of August…someone PLEASE straighten this out for me. It is all driving me nuts and I am actually losing sleep over it…seriously! Thanks. P.S. I tried uploading screenshots below but am afraid they didn’t show up on here. At least not as of yet…maybe when I click on “create issue”.??

ok it just rejected my uploads informing me that new users could only upload one screenshot and I am NOT a new user so I am now going to have to remove 2 of my uploads…PLEASE help!

So, I figured a way to post my other 2 screenshots

Here is my third screenshot:

Hi, @willtommyjones,

Sorry about that! Unfortunately, we can not help with billing issues here in the forum, only technical ones.

Please contact the customer care line at 855-463-9333.