I cancelled my service in 2019, but my automatic draft is still being taken out every month

I had Viasat Exede internet service years ago and disconnected the service in December 2019. I have an email verifying this. I just noticed that I have had an automatic draft on my bank account every month since then. My bank says the automatic draft by Viasat was never terminated. Problem I am having is that every time I call Viasat to get this draft stopped, they can not find an active account. I am like, duhh, it was discontinued in 2019. But they are having no problem in taking money out every month. I have tried calling numerous times with same outcome. There has to be a way that they can find what account my payments are tied to. There is no way to speak to anyone in accounting or a higher up manager? Anyone have any experience with this or have another way to contact someone before I get an attorney involved? This is over $5000 of unauthorized charges. Thanks

Hi @Eric_Vondenstein

We’re sorry to hear about this situation.
We escalated your issue and these were the instructions given:

Please email corporatecare2@viasat.com with a 30-day rolling bank statements with proof of charges and last 4 digits of the payment method used, so our Billing team can locate the payments made.