Hub not working

My streaming hub for Disney + is t working properly. When it’s unplugged Disney + streams fine once I plug in the hub it won’t stream at all. I’ve done the trouble shooting and still not working. Light blinks I get an unplugged error message when I unplug it but beyond that not working.

Hi @byroncastleman ,

Sorry about this experience.
I will escalate your issue to see what we can do to help you.
As soon as I have an answer, I will let you know.

Thanks,
Isabela

Hi @byroncastleman ,

Could you please try to stream again with the hub connected?
It seems like it was an isolated issue not related to your hub.

Thanks,
Isabela

Thank you. I think I also have a lot of static on the line.

I retried with hub connected. Still error code 42. Seems to just keep buffering with no resolution. When unplugged Disney + streams fine. Thanks

Hi @byroncastleman ,

Can you inform us exactly at what time yesterday you tried with the hub plugged and with the hub unplugged?

Thanks,
Isabela

I tried last night about 630pm plugged in. Wouldn’t work so I had to unplug it so my grandkids could watch. I think I have a bad hub. Thank you

Hi @byroncastleman ,

Could you please connect the hub and try streaming with a different device type (e.g. phone or tablet)?

Thanks,
Isabela

Yes I did it won’t stream on my tablet either. It’s like the hub is blocking it. It just buffers and then I get error 42. Thank you

Hi @byroncastleman

I’ve sent you a private message regarding this issue. Let me know if you don’t receive it :slight_smile:

I don’t think I got it.

Hi @byroncastleman

I’ll send you another reply on that private thread.

Hi @byroncastleman

Checking back in to verify if your Hub is all right :slight_smile:

The last time we spoke you mentioned reinstalling Disney+ on your devices to try and stream again. We also were able to confirm that you could use Disney+ on the iPhone that day.

Are you still having any issues with the Stream Hub?

Hi! Thank you so much for following up. Indeed we figured it out. Can’t access Disney+ via our direct tv pathway like we can other apps, but yes via the Wi-Fi. Once I figured that out it was smooth sailing.
So appreciate the follow up! Byron

That’s great! Thank you for informing us.

Please don’t hesitate to reach out if you encounter any further issues.