Don’t ever get Viasat

This satellite provider is a scam. I was charged 230$ a month for wifi that was worse than att basic. Now to cancel they want another 240$ wouldn’t be a problem if i could actually use the wifi. I just spoke to a supervisor named Dan. And because i called him sir i was told i was disrespectful and rude and got hung up on. Power trip much? If there’s a law suit against this company at any point in my LIFE i will sign up. This company is a scam. The costumer service is terrible and the supervisors are unprofessional and rude. Save your money and time and never get this.

1 Like

Hi @Odessahallam

Sorry about this experience you’re having with Viasat.

All our plans, except for “Unleashed”, have early termination fees (depending on the reason for the disconnect) if you decide to leave the service before 24 months are up. I believe you can find this in the initial sections of your contract.

As you could not confirm your email address or hear the disclosures for disconnecting, the agents can’t continue the request without all that information.

I think it would be best if you try contacting them again, so they can offer a more in-depth explanation of this issue.

Here in the Forum, we usually deal with technical issues – so this issue is best explained by the agents from Customer Care.