What is wrong with viasat?

Im very much so disappointed that viasat could not resolve my issue. Evidently the storms we have had knocked my dish out of alignment. When i called it in TODAY, their system is giving them an error message, which has nothing to do with me, and now they cant create me a service order or send a technician. This company is complete trash and i will most definitely cancel my services with them. Sadly, i work from home. Im missing work bc of this stupidity.

Hi, @Jmcclin98,

Thanks for your message, and sorry for the bad experience.

I’ll check with the team what happened and try to help. I’ll let you know when I have some feedback.

I could not find your account based on the email you provided here in the forum, so I’ll send you a private message for you to send us your account number.

Thanks!

*** is my account #
edited by moderators

1 Like

@Jmcclin98,

I saw there was an error with your account indeed. I’m checking the status of that now. It seems will need to fix that before scheduling a service call.

As soon as we have more information I’ll let you know.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience

Hi @Jmcclin98

It seems a service call to repoint your dish was successfully created yesterday!
We apologize for the trouble this systemic error may have caused you.

Your visit is scheduled for the morning of February 12.
We’ll check back with you after it’s done to make sure everything is OK.

If you need any assistance in the meantime (or after), let us know :slight_smile:

Hello @Jmcclin98

I see that your tech visit was completed successfully! :tada:

How has your connection been since then?