Noticed many same complaints

I’ve noticed many of the same complaints this week of peoples “Dishes” being out of alignment, So I am curious, And am wondering, Did something happen at a main terminal hub that is effecting many of us customers?

Hi @Mannyrue ,

Sometimes these are case-specific, sometimes they aren’t true mispoints. Currently there’s no ongoing issue with antennas. Should there be such an issue we’ll probably make a post or reply to the customers affected. I’ve just finished verifying yours and your antenna seems to be okay as well.

Thanks,
Leonardo

issue is that the other day it was stating it was mispointed, Along with a issue with the modem and stating weather was effecting it, Why they put a tech visit in. Today I check and it is showing all is good!Why there had to be a issue on viasats side.

You are probably correct in assuming that it was a problem on our side, but I can’t say for sure because the time window has already passed, from what I can see right now there’s no mispoint or issue. Are you experiencing any slowness or other issues with your service now?

Thanks,
Leonardo

Not sure, plan to run test on and off today, But do also plan to keep the service call as well.

Hi @Mannyrue ,

There is no problem with keeping the service call. Have you checked how the network is performing now?

Thanks,
Leonardo