No service again

Once again we have no service. And if we do it is extremely slow. And am sick of paying top dollar when nothing works. Someone needs to fix the problem.

Hi @jenncorr28,

I’m sorry to hear about this bad experience.

It seems like you have a mispointed antenna, which generally causes bad connectivity and possible offline events.

You might want to consider attempting a self-repoint. You can find information about self-repoints here: Can I repoint my Viasat antenna on my own?

If a self-repoint doesn’t sound viable, then we can request a technician visit to repoint your antenna and improve your experience.

Thanks,
Avner

We apparently do need the antenna pointed in the correct direction. We will not be doing this ourselves. You are welcome to go out anytime and re-set it.

Thank you!!

Hello @jenncorr28

Out of curiosity, can you check if the antenna’s line of sight is currently being blocked by any foliage or trees?

I don’t believe so. We are not there. It is in the same spot the technician put it upon installation. It needs to be fixed, the last couple times we were there the service as been absolutely terrible.

Hi @jenncorr28

I’m putting in a request for a tech visit to your address. The Field Operations team will call you to schedule this visit for when you’re available.