My usual usage for a day is 1.5 mb this month it has doubled, why?

I have been with viasat for many years and have never used this much before. No TV steaming internet usage here TVs are not hooked up at all to internet. I have never seen so much data usage before.

Hi @peddlernpa

I can see that you’ve currently used 105 GB out of 150 GB total of high-speed data available, but your allowance resets in 4 days, so for now you’re still not out of data.

PS @peddlernpa I’ve received your request to be added to our Data Saver Feature Experiment :wink:

I’ll send you a private message later with all the details as soon as I’ve finished setting you up on the feature.

However, as you’ve mentioned that you don’t stream a lot, I think the usage investigation is still worthwhile – if you stream very little, then Data Saver may not be the solution as it only affects data usage from streaming apps.

Hi @peddlernpa

I’ve sent you a private message detailing what caused this big usage spike. Please let me know if you haven’t received it.

For public knowledge,
Closing this topic as the poster’s original issue is being worked via private message.

If you have a similar issue, please start a new topic instead.