Internet shutting off every 5 to 20 minutes and we have to wait for it to reboot itself back up just to shut off again and this has been going on for days and the bill amount with this happening along with the slow speeds it's just not worth it

I have been having connectivity problems from day one and having the internet shut off every 5 to 20 minutes then wait for it to reboot itself only to have it shut off again and this has been going on and on and it is driving everyone in the household insane. Taking that into mind along with this slow upload and download I’m thinking I may have to cancel this and go with someone else because this is so ridiculous that it goes off this many times a day I just can’t handle that especially when you’re in the middle of something important online and then everyone in the house is in a bad mood it’s just not worth the bill.

Hi @1windowtinter

Sorry about this situation. I’m currently investigating your modem and the cause of these intermittent connection drops.

I’ll let you know as soon as I have any new information about this issue.

In the meantime, can you recall when this problem started? Was it since the installation, or is it a more recent problem?