My internet connection goes off every night for 3 to 5 hours and has been for the last 3 weeks

Why do I get kicked offline every single night between 6:45 and 8:30 and my internet stays off for 3 to 5 1/2 hrs every single time. This has been happening like clockwork for about 3 and a half weeks. It’s driving me nuts!..maybe that’s the point. :rage:

1 Like

Hi @willtommyjones ,

From what I can see, your antenna is mispointed and possibly faulty. I will go ahead and request a technician visit for you. You should be contacted via phone soon to schedule the best time for this visit.

Thanks,
Leonardo

@Leo I found a different issue with @willtommyjones’s account, I will have an update soon! Please hold off on the technician visit request, I believe that might not help.

Hi @willtommyjones,

You are currently using a Viasat satellite that will soon go out of service, and as a result you should have received communications about our process to migrate your account to a different satellite. However, there appears to have been a glitch on our system that labeled your account under the wrong satellite, so you didn’t receive the email communicating the need for this migration.

Our customer support team is working to fix the labels on your account within our system. Once this is complete (hopefully tomorrow) they will give you a call to schedule a free-of-charge technician visit to migrate your account to the new satellite.

Sorry about this inconvenience and thanks for posting, you helped us identify this issue.

1 Like

Thanks for your help. I look forward to this getting handled. It has been a nightmare. One more thing…I just made another report on here about being overcharged on my billing for over a year…I just hope we can straighten all this out b/c I really do not want to have to change to another provider. I feel however that I am owed the amount that I have been overcharged being that was the original deal made when switching to the new modems. Thanks so much. :mechanic:

Hi @willtommyjones

We received your message about the billing issue – we’ll reply with more info over there to keep the conversations separate :wink: