Internet service is going in an out a lot lately

Help, I need better service with my internet. It’s getting very disappointing that the service is going in and out a lot the last few months. It kicks out with a very small rain storm at times, today it’s clear as a bell and going in an out for the past 2 hours. Can you please help correct this ASAP. Thank you.

Hi, @angler10,

I’m checking that now. I’ll let you know when I have some feedback.

Thanks

Hi, @angler10,

We confirmed there is an issue with your hardware. I asked the field team to contact you to schedule a service call.

Ok, thanks for the update. It is kicking in and out again this morning, quite frustrating. Hope they call soon

Ok, so it has been in and out of service all day today. Please provide a contact number so I can make progress on the repair. Thank you.

Hi, @angler10,

I see that it is scheduled for 26 October. I’ll check with the field team if an earlier date is possible, and I’ll try to find the technician contact number for you

@angler10,

The field team is trying to accomodate the visit in a sooner date, but no confirmation yet.

They don’t have a customer line, but will probably contact you soon. In any case you can call the general customer care line at 855-463-9333 (or message us) to check the status of the service call.