Download point & peek videos

On this page: https://eguide.field.viasat.com/video-category/viasat-2-point-and-peak/ you have multiple videos available, looks like they are hosted at vimeo.com.

I would like to download them to my laptop, so If have to repoint my dish I can view them, but it is not currently an option. Could you make them downloadable please?

I have no cellular phone coverage where my viasat is installed, so I would not be able to view the videos.

Thank you.

Michel

Hi @micheldegive

Unfortunately the videos aren’t available to download.

However, you have the add-on “EasyCare” so you can schedule a service call to resolve an antenna mispoint/relocation at any time with Customer Care at 855-463-9333. :slight_smile:

Hi again @micheldegive

We’re speaking with the team who owns that Eguide website and the tutorials to see if there is a way to make them downloadable. I’ll let you know as soon as we have any updates :slight_smile:

I think that would help a lot of ppl like us who want to watch the videos but don’t have either 4G or their Viasat internet is down.

I am planning on cancelling Easycare to reduce the cost, which is why I want the videos in case I need to repoint.

Hi again @micheldegive

Sorry about the slow update.
We haven’t been able to make the guides downloadable yet. :confused:

Also, your modem seems to be currently offline on our side, is everything all right?

Thanks for the update.

It’s a in a log cabin at 6000ft, likely buried in snow and no electricity right now…

1 Like