Contract and Billing Issue

Hello - I have had no luck with these 2 issues by contacting customer service via phone and email and hope you can help.

Item# 1: Technician came out on 9/25/23 to replace a modem and then proceeded to lose our internet service. Our internet service worked fine for 2 years until tech #1 worked on it. We had no internet service from that point until it was restored by another technician who came out on 10/4/23.

*Please issue a credit for this down time of 9/25 – 10/4.

Item# 2: I received a new Customer Agreement via email dated 9/25/23. I already have a contract dated 10/21/21. The only thing I signed for tech# 1 on 9/25 was to acknowledge he came out for service.

*Our original contract dated 10/21/21 per “B Term & Renewal” states that After the applicable Minimum Service Term, the term of this Agreement will automatically renew on a month-to-month basis.

*Please send documentation stating the Customer Agreement dated 9/25/23 is void.

Hi @glowe1,

Regarding the first issue, we just added a credit of $35 credit for your offline days, you should be able to see that on your next bill.

On the second matter, it seems like the agreement was sent in error, your service is still ruled by the contract of 2 years you signed in 2021, which now automatically became month to month since you reached the 2-year mark.

Please let us know if you have any other questions!

Thank you
Avner

Thank you Avner! We appreciate your help with this.

Hi @glowe1,

We are happy to help!

Thank you for reaching out to us, you can post
here in the forum whenever you have any other issue in the future!

Thank you,
Avner