Sick of Viasat NOT WORTH ME PAYING 116$ a month

Again another month with data wasted in one day when only thing connected was phone wasn’t being used and my tablet which I was listen to my download music well cleaning EVERY MONTH SAME THING OVER AND OVER DATA USED IN ONE DAY IM SICK OF VIASAT!!!

Hi @cecepadilla,

I’m sorry to hear about this bad experience.

I understand how frustrating this can be. We can check your usage and give you detailed information about what kind of devices or services are using most of your data, so you can better understand what’s going on and maybe we can identify issues or unknown reasons for this usage.

But for that we need your consent, do you want us to proceed?

Thank you,
Avner

Yes I give you consent to check

1 Like

Hi @cecepadilla

Thanks for the reply,

I’ll be sending you a report of your usage on December 28 and 29 over private message. :slight_smile:

Hi again @cecepadilla

I’ve sent you a report on the usage and hours/devices on December 28 and December 29.

I can also send you a report on the individual streaming apps if you’d like to see which one(s) caused the most usage.

For the time being, I’d like to offer you the free Data Saver feature that we currently have as an upgrade to the old Video Extender feature, for customers who stream a lot and unfortunately end up losing high-speed data frequently: