I have not been able to login to my account

Hi @user9

I’ve sent you the information on your usage on the requested date via your e-mail, hope that helps clear things up for you!

Thanks,
Leonardo

@user9 let us know if you still have questions we can help with.

I’m thinking that was when I received my new IPad and was linking it to my MacBook and cloud. Does that sound like it could have incurred that much data?

Hey @user9 ,

If your synced files were roughly the size of your usage on that day, then yeah that sounds very plausible.

Thanks,
Leonardo

I have not been able to log into my account either. I have registered (same day as we received the install service) and called and reported it and supposedly it was escalated but I am still not able to get in. It’s super annoying especially when we conveniently run out of highspeed internet in 4 days time but can’t see anything on our account to show us where we are using it.

Hi @Laurentaunton I will send you a private message to confirm your account info. Thanks!

I found your account and requested the correct team to fix it (probably reset it) so that you can either register again or try with your old credentials. I hope to have an update soon.

Okay thanks, please keep me updated

Hi @Laurentaunton could you please provide more details on your account access issue? You went to https://my.viasat.com/ and registered, then what happened? Do you see an error when you try to login?

Asking because the My Viasat team requested more details. Thanks!

I registered fine, got the email to access it and when I login and put my info in I get an “oops we can’t log in to your account now, try later msg” this happens every time

Thanks, I’ll pass this on and keep you posted.

Hello @Laurentaunton can you please try logging in again? It should work now :slight_smile:

Yes, it’s working now. Thanks

1 Like

I too have not been able to create my account successfully. When i put my info in on the 1/5 screen it just loads for ever and ever.

Made this new post to track your issues @Tyler_Allen :Account login issues