Why bother, its not going to get better

how many times do i have to type the same thing? this is #3 …like i said before,why bother, its not going to get better, never will,this satelite crap is just NOT what they claim, yet they keep dumping more & more up there almost daily…i wonder how many are really up there ??? truth be known all those satelites are probably a factor in this global warming,they must be doing something cause they’re damn sure not communicating as stated…today i am getting a whopping 3.2 download and 2.6 upload…i can barely get online with this…VIASAT IS ABOUT TO LOSE ANOTHER CUSTOMER IF THIS CONTINUES…

Hi @DYNODALE ,

As explained previously, we tried to find your account in our system based on the email you used to create your forum account but couldn’t find it. We need this information to help you.

I will send you a private message for you to securely provide more info so that we can find your account and troubleshoot your issue.

Thanks,
Isabela

Hi @DYNODALE

Please understand that without your account information, we have no idea what is going on with your setup or what your issues are, and we cannot do anything to help.

I see that you have posted a few times since 2023, and in all of those times, we had asked you for your account information, but never heard back from you. See last replies on your previous topics:

Without this information, we have no way of investigating your account for any technical issues or underlying causes. Please check your private messages/email inbox for the last request for this information that my colleague has sent you.

Thank you!