Way too slow for what i pay

I have the 100mbps plan for $300+ a month. On a good day I’m lucky to get 20mbps but normally thats enough for me to do what i need to do. Today my upload (1.2mbps) is faster than my download (.9mbps). Not even 1% of of what i pay for. Went through all troubleshooting steps and your app says everything is ok. Im tired of having to use mobile hotspot as a backup for when your company cant provide. This is not a new issue. Ive been a customer for over 4 years. I hope a solution can be found. If viasat cant remedy this, i will be forced to find a company that can.

HI @Bdonkz ,

We greatly apologize for the issue happening to your network. Our team of engineers have identified an ongoing issue causing packet loss that affects networks in your area, such as yours. I understand how frustrating this can be, but rest assured that our team is already actively working to find a solution to this issue. We’ll keep you informed as soon as we have any updates.

Thanks,
Leonardo

1 Like

Hello @Bdonkz ,

From what I can see the issue has already been solved. Could you let us know if your service has improved?

Thanks,
Leonardo