Unstable connections, loss of connections. Weak signal

We can NOT get any Kasa (TP-Link) or thermostat with your service, I am trying to avoid early cancellation. Please advise. I have constantly received messages on my phone, PC, laptop in regards to an unstable network, weak security, loss of connectivity.

Hi @ceegee,

Sorry for your experience.

I have verified that, at the moment, your modem is reporting good speeds. When you get a chance can you please run a complete speed diagnosis using https://speedcheck.viasat.com? This will help us get a full reading on the speed situation and allow us to identify/rule out Wi-Fi issues.

Here are some instructions to run the test: How to run a speed test from my modem?

Could you also describe what services are you attempting to use in which your devices report unstable network/weak security/loss of connectivity? Are these messages coming from your browser or a specific application?

Thanks,
Gualter.
Customer Facing Engineer

I had all my devices connected to my previous installation of Viasat previously that is why I got rid of T mobile and came back to this company. I use an Emerson thermostat and Tp-link plugs, outlets, and lightbulbs throughout my home which is a single level. Really reaching the limit in this poor service the Ring alarm constantly goes offline as well

Hi @ceegee,

Is @Cherie_Guinn also your account? If so, thank you for the information.

As I mentioned before, it would be useful for our team if you run a complete speed diagnosis, so we can better understand your situation. The instructions for doing so are on my first message :blush:

Let me know how that goes so that I can further assist you.

Thanks,
Gualter.
Customer Facing Engineer