Unable to access multiple sites anymore

I am no longer able to access the two Via Sat sites on my account with the new website upgrade. I used to be able to access both viasat sites on one login. Now it appears that I if I do not have a mininum of 5 service sites, I need to create accounts for each site with different emails. The problem is that I have one email for my business. I have called customer service several times and my case has supposedly been escalated twice, but NO ONE has helped resolve this frustrating situation. Is there a way to access my account without having to create a new email for each one?

Hello @Deana

I’ve escalated your issue to the team that handles the MyViasat app/website. As soon as they reply, I will let you know.

If possible, can you send a screenshot of this error in the meantime?

Thank you,

Nathalia

Good morning Nathalia,

Is there a way to set up a different username that is not an email so I can access this account?

[admin’s notes: image altered due to private data]

Hi @Deana

Currently, MyViasat does not support using the same username for different account numbers and the only way to create a new username is to use an email.

However, there is a workaround for this if you use Gmail:

You can spoof another address using a plus sign and a number, such as “name+1@gmail.com”.
You will still receive emails in your normal (original) inbox.

Hi Nathalia,

Thank you ~ that worked! Very grateful for the help and support. Please share this with the customer service team, that would have saved a lot of time.

Have a great day!

1 Like

Hi @Deana

Thanks for the feedback!

If you need any additional assistance, let us know :wink:

For public knowledge,
Closing this topic as the poster’s original issue has been solved.

If you have a similar issue, please start a new topic instead.