Terrible service

Why are you emailing me (see below)? I thought you just asked me to do all correspondence via the Forum?
Why are you asking me to download VIASAT browser?
Most companies insist I need to use Google Chrome for work, Microsoft 365, Teams, Zoom etc.
Viasat never told me when I signed up that I should download or use their browser for a better experience or for testing their service.
Why didn’t a support tech from Viasat ask me to Test my service on your browser the other times I called??
I want better service, or a refund for this past 6 months.
I do not want to jump thru Viasat hoops to troubleshoot their internet service.
Viasat won’t pay me for my time, but wants me to pay for their time to come out and fix my internet.
If I download the Viasat browser, test my service, send you the results, then what?
Will I be told to use your browser?

On Aug 31, 2023, at 9:25 AM, Anderson via Viasat - Support Forum notifications@viasat1.discoursemail.com wrote:

Hi, @nhbayou,

I saw you sent another test this morning, however we need to check the speeds from your modem to have a better understanding of the problem.

When you have a chance, please send us the results of a full diagnosis speed test, as follows:

1 - Open the Viasat browserthis test won’t work on other browsers;
2 - Go to this website: Viasat Speed Check | Home
3 - Log in using your My Viasat account
4 - Run the test
5 - Take a screenshot of the results
6 - Send me the results

Go to Viasat Forum or reply to this email to respond.

Please be aware that replying to this email will create a public post on the above-mentioned Viasat Forum topic.
To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.