Speed has crashed

my download speed is now less than 1 Mbps with upload speeds being around 2 Mbps. On March 7 I switched from 25 mbps Silver to the Unleashed plan about a month ago and my speeds have plummeted to an unusable speed of less than 1 Mpbs down. Prior to going to unleashed plan, my speed was averaging 12 mbps and hitting in low 20ā€™s down at times. Can this be resolved or is it time to drop Viasat. less than 1 mpbs down is useless

1 Like

Hi @db_darryl ,

We are very sorry for the issues you are having. When you get a chance can you please run a complete speed diagnosis using https://speedcheck.viasat.com? This will help us get a full reading on the speed situation and allow us to identify/rule out Wi-Fi issues.

You can find instructions on how to run the test here: How to run a speed test from my modem?

Thanks,
Leonardo

Hi @db_darryl

It seems that your antenna became severely mispointed after we last spoke.

Iā€™m very sorry that we previously missed that this was the cause of your slow speeds.

I noticed that you have a service call happening right now to fix these issues.

Hopefully we will see some good speeds after the tech has completed it. :slight_smile:

Hi @db_darryl

I see that your service call was completed with a repoint of the antenna and dish.

How has your connection been since then?