Slow speeds but like everyone else why bother doing speed test doesn’t do any good. Your satellites our faling

Slow speeds Testing doesn’t do any good everyone is complaining about slow speeds

1 Like

Hi @rodandkathylopp

Could you describe your issue a bit more?
I just had a look at your last Speedchecks, after the fix we applied on April, and they are both good:

Your plan is Choice 12Mbps, and both tests almost reach 30Mbps :slight_smile:

I have no connection Since last night started yesterday on and off all evening now I have no connection I called and got no satisfaction … you want me to pay for a technician to come to my home but on your site it says it’s the alignment again I rental the day so I am not going to pay a technician to come . I did unplug and did reset nothing helped . Rumors are your satellites are failing . Up until last nite I had service but it was slow now I have no connection

Continuing the discussion from Slow speeds but like everyone else why bother doing speed test doesn’t do any good. Your satellites our faling:

No internet connection and no satisfaction after calling customer support

Hi again @rodandkathylopp

Sorry about this. I’m investigating your modem right now, and will let you know as soon as we have any updates on this situation.

Hi again @rodandkathylopp

I’ve sent you a private message regarding the connectivity/downtime issue.

Please let me know if you haven’t received it.

It has an :email: icon next to the subject line.

Thanks!

Hi @rodandkathylopp

The Field Team will get in touch as soon as possible to schedule your service call.

They’ll contact you using the phone number and/or email address associated with this account, so please keep an eye out for any calls or texts.

Hi @rodandkathylopp

I see that your service call was recently completed, and your faulty equipment replaced. :tada:

How has your connection been since then?

Hi @rodandkathylopp

I’ll mark this topic as “Solved” due to your successful service call.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance with this issue,

Thanks!