Service appointment reschedule?

After remote diagnostics indicated an issue with my gateway, a service visit was scheduled for this past Saturday (2Dec). Got a appointment reminder Thursday evening for a Friday appointment. That was fine with me. A couple hours before the appointment window on Friday, the service tech calls to tell me he can’t come because he has no equipment to bring out. He tells me his manager should have already reached out to me but he will text him to have him call me for rescheduling. It is Monday evening now and i haven’t heard from anyone.

If the lack of adequate and consistent speeds aren’t frustrating enough, Viasat not following through on servicing their product is just disrespectful. We all deserve more for the money we pay.

Hi @caitlin.southwood ,

I can see on the technician’s notes that your visit is now scheduled for tomorrow at noon, so you’ll probably receive a call today to confirm it again.

I’ll check with the Field team about this equipment issue to make sure that everything is organized for your next appointment. Sorry about the misunderstanding!

Hi @caitlin.southwood ,

I’ve confirmed with the Field Operations team that the technician will be out tomorrow for the rescheduled visit, with equipment!