Question about Data Usage

Why can’t data I pay for be rolled over to use the next month? I had half my data unused this month. I live alone but when my grandkids visit they use up the data quickly. It would be nice to be able to use that data instead of having to buy more.

Hi @sheryl1700 !

Unfortunately, that’s the standard for any internet service provider with monthly high-speed data plans. :confused:

Do you know if your grandkids use a lot of streaming apps? We currently have a feature to save up your high-speed data, for customers whose main usage happens to be streaming. :slight_smile:

You have a plan with 100 GBs, which is a lot if you don’t use the internet frequently, but may go down quickly with the usage of streaming, gaming, etc.

This feature is 100% free. If you’re interested, you can read up about it here (and also sign up for the feature):

Oh wow, scratch that! I just saw your request to be added to Data Saver in my inbox! :grin:

I’m adding you right now to the feature, and I’ll send you a private message in a few minutes to confirm your activation, and to explain further about the feature. :partying_face:

Am I now signed up for this?

Hi @sheryl1700,

Yes! We activated the data saver feature for your account.

Could you check your notifications by clicking on your profile picture in the top right corner here on the forum page?

You should be able to see a notification from a message Nathalia sent you with some more information regarding this feature.

Thank you,
Avner