Our internet goes out from about 3 am to 1 pm every day...is my satellite going out but I was not contacted?

Our internet has been going out around 3 am and not coming back on until 1pm. Do you think our satellite is going out as I saw another poster had happen and perhaps I was not contacted of that change in satellite? What can I do to remedy this major issue?

Hi @WaipioValley1 ,

I’ve requested a piece of private information needed to verify your issue via private message.

Thanks,
Leonardo

I should mention the internet went out at 8:30 pm last night. I know this bc I can remotely monitor our solar system…and its 3:46 am now and it is still out.
I had called and talked to a verizon customer tech sipport and he said it was due to weather but that is not true…the weather has been fine. He said he would have a Viasat rep call to schedule a date to come and investigate but I have not received a call yet…its been a few days. He said since we live where we do there was no Viasat satellite rep here so they would call a third party company to handle it. We have a neighbor right next door who is not having these issues. And we have guests currently staying in the house and had told them we have a front cottage with a separate viasat satellite account and so we gave them the password to that one so they could communicate to the outside world ( we have no cell service or telephone services at this remote location…just the Viasatt is what they use.) phone and night before last the internet went out earlier in the evening so they went to the cottage and that one was not working eithet and it was 7:30 pm…they waited a half an hour hoping it would turn on again but it did not so they went back to the main house unable to use the internet. I felt so bad for them.

Hi @WaipioValley1 ,

From what I can see, both of your accounts will indeed need a technician visit to verify what’s wrong with them.

I’ve requested for the call to be expedited so you can schedule it as soon as possible.

Please let me know if anything else comes up.

Thanks,
Leonardo

Can you please indicate the reason for the tech visit? Is it due to a mispoint of our viasat satellite dish?

Thank you Leonardo,
We received a call from our island Viasat repair company and he is scheduled to come Friday. I’ll let you all know what he finds for informational purposes if someone else visits the firum with the same problematic issues.

Hi @WaipioValley1 ,

Thank you very much for your patience and cooperation!

To answer your question, from what I can see your antenna seems to be faulty, but as for what the fault is only the technician will be able to tell exactly.

Thanks,
Leonardo

Hi @WaipioValley1 ,

I can see on the system that the technician visit has been concluded, how’s your service since then? Did the situation improve?

Thanks,
Leonardo