No service after race shower

I lost all internet and phone during a rain shower. After rebooting my modems it came back up with download of 17. At the same time Viasat was offline my Dish Network was running flawless without a glitches. Don’t tell me that rain can prevent me from getting good service because even doing fair weather any videos are painfully slow. I watch videos from Facebook and YouTube and it just frustrates me to the point where I need you to fix things or come get this equipment to refund my account. You are failing to provide service that you advertised and I am paying for.

Hi @John.wilson20 ,

We are very sorry for your situation and we’re investigating what could be causing this, but in the meantime, we have a couple of things to ask you in order to better pinpoint the problem.

1. Is the problem happening only with videos or are you experiencing slowness with your service in general?

2. When you get a chance can you please run a complete speed diagnosis using https://speedcheck.viasat.com? This will help us get a full reading on the speed situation and allow us to identify/rule out Wi-Fi issues.
    You can find the complete instructions on how to run it here: How to run a speed test from my modem?

Thanks,
Leonardo