My Viasat app down again for the umpteenth time

Why do I have to put up with not only slow speeds but for the past few days I can’t check my data usage or anything because my Viasat app will not load. This has been an ongoing problem since I have used your services. Maybe the best fix for your internet would be Starlink. All the customers of Elon are neither frustrated or waiting for their browser to load.

Hi @jewilson7 ,

Could you elaborate a bit more on the issues you’re having? From our side we’re seeing excellent speeds at this time, which doesn’t seem to be what you’re seeing on your side, so we’ll need to find what’s causing your experience to worsen.

Is it slow during specific times of the day or is it like that all day long?

Please also provide a screenshot of what’s happening with your My Viasat when you try to log in.

Thanks,
Leonardo

My Viasat app will not load!!!

Hi @jewilson7 ,

can you provide a screenshot of what happens when you try to open your My Viasat app?

Thanks,
Leonardo

I can’t do that. Just fix the damn thing or I’ll change service to another provider

Hi @jewilson7 ,

I’m sending you a direct message asking for confirmation of private information.

Thanks,
Leonardo

Ok Leo. What information do you need

Hi @jewilson7 ,

thanks for confirming the information over the private message. Our team has made a few changes, can you please try again and inform me if it’s working now?

If it is not working still I will have to insist on the screenshot as we’ll need to understand what is happening in order to know how to fix it.

Thanks,
Leonardo

Nope Logged out and back in and still waiting for it to load

Hi @jewilson7 ,

could you kindly share a screenshot of how your app looks after logging in? We’d like to know more about the issue to look into it.

Thanks,
Leonardo

Hi @jewilson7

Could you please delete the app and its cache, re-install and try to login again?

Hi @jewilson7 ,

Our team has made every effort to verify things on our end. Still, from our side of the system, everything is working and nothing is wrong with your account, so for us to understand what is happening we need a screenshot of your screen before logging in and after logging in.

I appreciate your understanding that we cannot further help if we don’t see what is happening on your side, which is why I’ve requested the screenshots.

We’ll also need you to inform uns of when this issue started, was it on the day you posted or did it start before that? If it was before your post, what was the estimated hour of the day?

I know it might be a bit cumbersome to provide us with all this information but everything I’m requesting is essential to find out what the problem is and how we can fix it.

Thanks,
Leonardo

[admin’s notes: pictures edited/removed to hide private data]

I hope you can make sense of this. I am unsuccessful with logging in with the [redacted]. I can log in with my bellsouth . My customer number and other data will come load but certain things within the app work fine. For instance the help section and how to videos.

Is there any way to reset my account username and password, swipe the app and allow me to do a fresh signup. Or can I create a second one in my wife’s name. Thank you for your hard work and I know it is frustrating for you to too.

Amend “come load” to “will not load”. Spell check got me.

OK guys. My problem with MyViasat app is solved. I used my iCloud email and requested a new password. Login with my iCloud and new password is successful. You must have fixed things on your end. I have nothing but good things to say about customer support especially Leo.
Thanks so very much. John.

1 Like

Hi @jewilson7

We’re very glad to hear that!!

If you’re still able to successfully log in to the app, I’ll keep your reply marked as the Solution to this topic. However, if something goes wrong with the login again, please let us know! :slight_smile: