Disney plus’s acting up

I thing something is wrong with either the stream box or data saver. Every other streaming service is working but barely anything will work or load on Disney plus. I have deleted it reinstalled it cleared it adjusted streaming quality. Nothing seems to be working. Is there anything else you can look into cause it is the only thing that works with the stream box. Thank you

I unplugged the stream box and now Disney works fine. Is it an issue with my stream box or is this a bigger issue

Hi @ramarshall2017

Sorry about that. I’m investigating what’s going on with your Stream Hub.

If the other streaming platforms (including Disney+) are acting fine, then your Data Saver is all right.

PS @ramarshall2017

Whenever you have time, can you try reconnecting the Stream Hub and accessing Disney+ on any device, just so we can check on our side if the Hub is properly connecting? Thank you!

I plugged it back in then booted up my TV. It’s still not working all you get with a lot of movies is the loading swirl. This happens on all the devices for Disney plus in the house not just a specific one.

Hi @ramarshall2017

Can you check if this loading error is happening with all Disney+ titles or only the Hulu ones?

It does it to both Disney only shows and Hulu. Some titles will play on the Disney side but will take up to 5 mins to start playing.

Hi @ramarshall2017

The Stream team informed me that your Hub was receiving memory errors yesterday.

Can you try accessing the Disney+ app again? If the same loading screen shows up, please send us a picture/screenshot here if possible :slight_smile:

This is all it will do on most movies/ shows. And then just show a blank screen till my tv goes into sleep mode

Hi @ramarshall2017 ,

Could you kindly turn off your modem and your tv (by plugging them off), wait 20 seconds and try plugging them on again? If this does not work, please let us know so we can escalate once again.

Thanks,
Leonardo

It unfortunately did not work. I appreciate all the help. Thank you for working to fix this

@ramarshall2017

Thank you very much for trying and confirming. We’ve already re-escalated the issue, once we have any update we’ll follow-up here.

Thanks,
Leonardo

Hi @ramarshall2017 ,

Just to let you know, our team has already identified what the issue is and a fix is currently being worked on. Thank you for your understanding!

Thanks,
Leonardo

Hi @ramarshall2017

The fix for the recent Disney+ bug has been officially rolled out to all customers. :tada:

Could you please test your Stream Hub again, and let us know if you still experience any issues?

Thank you!

It is working. Thank you all for all your hard work to get this fixed we truly appreciate it

1 Like